Forum Rules & Regulations. PLEASE READ!! Dec 17, 2006 3:51:02 GMT
Post by miss_ing on Dec 17, 2006 3:51:02 GMT
FORUM RULES & REGULATIONS
Welcome to the Tony Vincent World Official Fan Site Forum! Once registered, please read and understand the following rules and regulations intended to outline what constitutes unacceptable behaviour.
You alone are responsible for the material you post, therefore I ask that, above all else, you show absolute R.E.S.P.E.C.T; Respect for Tony Vincent, his family and friends, respect for the forum administrator and moderators, and respect for fellow users. In general, you may post any material written in a courteous and mature manner, providing that it is on-topic for the category to which you are posting. It is our aim to provide a high quality, friendly environment for our visitors and anyone who breaks these rules may be subject to having their account disabled and posting privileges removed. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Tony Vincent World Forum Team.
You may NOT upload, post or place in a signature any material that:
• Attacks, insults or offends others. Feel free to debate a subject, but do not turn your disagreement into an attack upon the poster or any person or group.
• Engages in name-calling, harassment, or threats.
• Contains obscenity, vulgarity, profanity or is sexually explicit.
• Disparages any religion, race, nation, gender, or sexual orientation.
• Is considered inappropriate for those below the age of 13.
• Infringes upon anyone's privacy rights.
• Violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party.
Furthermore, you must NOT:
• Register multiple accounts. Each member is allowed one login account only.
• Make multiple posts on the same subject for the purpose of getting attention paid to your issue. Please post your message ONCE, to the most appropriate category and no where else, or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
• Post meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
• 'Bump' threads.
• Use CAPS, lazy English and Instant Messaging / mobile phone text talk. This is not appreciated by anyone, and does not help our members, particularly those who speak English as a second language. Please pay attention to grammar, post in English only, and try to be as clear and precise as you can.
• Impersonate another or supply false / misleading information about yourself, particularly gender / age. This is a security and welfare risk to young members and will result in IMMEDIATE ban and the possibility of your ISP being notified of your behaviour.
• Use the forum to debate private issues. If you have an issue with another member, deal with it outside of the public forum.
• Troll the forum. 'Trolling' is defined as: Posting with the intent of stirring up trouble or to incite disruption. An example of trolling would be posting to a thread without the intent to provide constructive suggestions or comments and instead making disruptive comments.
• Spam the forum. 'Spamming' is defined as: Posting irrelevant, off-topic or redundant posts on a forum. These posts clutter the forum and / or chat. They annoy those who are visiting the forum looking for legitimate information. This includes using the forum email and private message system to spam other members.
• Advertise products or websites that are not related to Tony Vincent.
While these rules cover many common situations, we cannot anticipate every situation that may arise. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure this forum is not disrupted or abused in any way. The administrator and moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any posts / messages at any time, without warning. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points, is up to the Tony Vincent World Forum Team and not users. Action that we might take in regard to a post / signature / upload in violation of these rules will vary depending upon the transgression. It may include any number of the following:
• Editing of the post or signature.
• Removal of the ability to have a signature or link and image posting privileges.
• Deletion of the post / thread.
• Closing of the thread.
• Suspension (results in user being unable to access the forum for the duration of the suspension at the discretion of the Tony Vincent World forum team. Any subsequent warnings after a suspension will result in banishment).
• Banishment (results in the user's forum posting privileges being withdrawn. At the discretion of the Tony Vincent World forum team, your account mat be closed.
• Legal Action (i.e. contacting law enforcement personnel with regard to a threat).
While the administrator and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, you acknowledge that all posts made to this forum express the views and opinions of the author and not the forum administrator, moderators or Tony Vincent World website administrator (except for posts by these people) and hence they will not be held liable. We ask that if you see any of these rules broken, you report the post to an administrator / moderator as soon as possible so that the situation can be dealt with appropriately.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE
If you have a problem with anyone (member, moderator, or administrator), above all else DO NOT post about it on the forum! Issues should be handled in the following manner based on their nature:
If you have a personal problem with a member, please e-mail that member privately. Personal arguments on the forum are not tolerated under any circumstances.
If you have a problem with a moderator or an administrator, please try to settle the matter via private e-mail first. If you feel this is unsuccessful, please contact one of the Tony Vincent World Forum Team with a description of your concern and with links to specific posts made by that person, if possible. The conduct of our moderators and administrator is strictly enforced and we will take member complaints in the highest confidence. As long as you are polite and professional in your complaint we will attempt to arbitrate the problem as best we can.
While we appreciate and value your opinions on all topics, an administrator / moderator's decision is final. Please respect this decision. Any thread or post which is designed to criticize or question the decision of a moderator will be deleted.
The administrator reserves the right to add, modify, or remove any of the above rules at any time. Rule changes apply to past, current and future posts.
The most important rule of all is to have FUN. I hope you enjoy being a part of the Tony Vincent World Official Fan Site Forum, that you post often, and, along with me, continue to support the gifted singer / songwriter who unites us here today .